Do you enjoy variety and independence in the work space? Are you organized, driven and a fast learner? Do you have a positive outlook and great communication with the ability to stay level headed and professional in a stressful and unpredictable environment?
We have the opportunity for you! Our small real estate company is looking for full time administrative and office professionals who like variety and are stimulated by diverse work responsibilities. This person will be able to manage their time effectively while wearing many hats; including transaction coordinator, marketing genius, customer service representative and admin.
If you enjoy working independently and collaboratively with the opportunity to creatively solve problems as well as build, implement and manage systems for business operations, we want to talk with you!
This is not a remote position.
• Build, implement and manage all systems for clients, lead generation, database management and back office support
• Oversee all listing/purchase files and listing/team marketing (brochures, flyers, online marketing, etc.)
• Manage website, blog sites and social media
• Provide concierge level customer service to clients, vendors, etc.
• Handle back office support and customer service for all leads and contracts from initial contact to close to post-close follow-up systems
• OR Driver’s License or the ability to get OR Real Estate License within 60 days of hire (required)
• High School Degree (required); additional experience/education in Administration, Office or the Real Estate industry will be a plus
• Technology savvy, able to learn new programs quickly and able to troubleshoot common issues; proficiency in Word, Excel, Publisher and Google programs (Adobe is a plus)
• Have excellent attention to detail and high-level accuracy with documents
• Deadline driven, extremely organized and able to prioritize shifting responsibilities
• Concerned with doing things the right way the first time
• Able to make quick and effective decisions as well as maintain confidentiality; ability to find answers/ solve problems independently (creatively if needed)
• Able to stay calm and patient when faced with emotional situations
Our company has a combined experience of over 40 years in the real estate profession. We have a high level of customer care, resulting in over 80% of our business originating from referrals and past clients, year over year.
Additionally, we are associated with Keller Williams Realty, named the Top Training Organization Worldwide as well as #3 on Forbes list of “Happiest Companies to Work For” in 2017.