Gilbert Duenas Home Selling Team
Transaction Coordinator/Administrative Assistant
We’re looking for a driven Transaction Coordinator to manage contracts throughout the entire home selling and buying process. This is an in-office position. You’d be responsible for overseeing transactions from start to finish to ensure offers and counteroffers are approved for a smooth and successful sale. Our ideal candidate is extremely organized and has superb customer service skills to make customers feel at ease. If you love working with people and thrive in a fast-paced work environment, apply today!
- Check each document to verify it has all the correct signatures and dates so the transaction process goes smoothly
- Make sure the buyer’s offer and counteroffers get approved by the seller to ensure a smooth real estate sales process
- Ensure inspections are scheduled and assist with negotiating and completing any necessary repairs
- Schedule moving times and attending all closing-related meetings
- Support sales agents, clients, and other parties with escrow-related paperwork, such as appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Candidates should be organized and able to communicate written and verbal information to clients accurately and clearly
- Previous experience in transaction management, transaction coordination, real estate, titles, or mortgages highly valued
- Driven by a desire to provide excellent customer service and a great customer experience
- Must be able to come to the office full time
About Gilbert Duenas Home Selling Team
The Gilbert Duenas Home Selling Team is top-ranked in the Real Estate industry in Solano County for assisting people to buy or sell the place they call home. We understand that selling or buying your home is more than just a transaction: It's a life-changing experience. That's why we are dedicated to providing exceptional, personalized, professional service for all of our clients.