Your Realty Leverage
A top real estate team in Sweet Home, OR is in search of a self-motivated, assertive, accountable, action oriented, and optimistic individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment with a lot of moving parts. The perfect team member will be an outside of the box thinker and a problem solver who is always looking for ways improve processes.
In addition to having or gaining the entire skill set of an accomplished real estate professional, you will be helping to manage a small company. We hope you like variety and are stimulated by diverse work responsibilities.
- Responsible for keeping the entire team updated on the progress of all contracts and advises team members when they need to become involved in negotiations or problem resolution.
- Responsible for the processing of all contracts through closing.
- Assures that all post-closing disbursements, filing, and procedures take place.
- Maintains all vendor and service provider files.
- Have excellent attention to detail and high-level accuracy with documents
- Technologically savvy and able to learn new programs quickly and able to troubleshoot common issues; proficiency in Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook and Internet skills
- Ability to assess, prioritize and act quickly
- Learning based and solution oriented
- Deadline driven and extremely organized
- Continue to maintain the good will and reputation of the entire team
- A true professional, who supports the entire team in achieving their goals
$40,000 - $50,000 plus bonuses
About Your Realty Leverage
Your Realty Leverage is a recruiting, training, coaching and consulting company that is committed to matching the best talent with the best companies within the real estate industry.