Zander Real Estate Team
The Zander Real Estate Team is looking for an experienced, skilled, personable, self-disciplined team member to support our high producing team in South Jordan, Utah. We are seeking a full-time, self-starter with exceptional attention to detail. Our ideal candidate must demonstrate superb organizational skills, be computer savvy, be comfortable communicating verbally and through email with our amazing clients, and highly flexible in a fast-paced team environment. You’d be responsible for assisting transactions throughout the entire home selling and buying process to ensure a smooth and successful sale. Candidate must have prior Admin experience and be able to come into the South Jordan office daily.
- Provide exceptional customer service to both our clients, partners, and team members.
- Assist and follow-up in the transaction coordination of contracts for home purchases and sales.
- Look over all paperwork to confirm they have the correct signatures and dates, assuring that the process has been done accurately and efficiently.
- Exceptional time management skills for monitoring and meeting deadlines.
- Attentive and dependable in coordinating time-sensitive documents.
- Professionally greet guests and clients in person, on the phone, or through email.
- Communicate appropriately to team members, clients, and partners through verbal and written communication.
- Strong English speaking, reading, and writing skills.
- Maintain and update client database and spreadsheets on a daily basis. Accuracy is paramount.
- Conduct data research and prepare corresponding appointment paperwork.
- Assist with Company events.
- Provide additional administrative support to the Admin and Executive Management Team as needed.
- Grow in the position through continued learning and revitalization of skillsets in related duties.
- Backup coverage for front desk and assist in tidying of office as needed.
- Prior Administrative Assistant Experience REQUIRED.
- History of being extremely organized and attentive to time-sensitive deadlines.
- Possess positive, productive, energetic, and self-motivated attributes.
- Be flexible, adaptable, and professional.
- Possess great language, communication, and customer service skills.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills; can empathize and build relationships with a variety of personalities.
- Manage multiple priorities utilizing efficient time management skills
- Take direction well.
- Detail-oriented, accurate, and thorough.
- Be able to work under stress in a fast-paced and changing environment.
- Display excellent written, problem-solving, and verbal communication skills.
- Technologically savvy; basic knowledge of Gmail, Google Calendar, Microsoft Office Word and Excel programs, and ability to learn new programs quickly and troubleshoot common issues.
- Seek out solutions to streamline processes to improve productivity.
- Customer service, bookkeeping, or administrative experience is preferred.
- Demonstrate loyalty and integrity in all aspects of your life and role on our team.
- Real Estate License preferred but not required. Willingness to obtain license required.
- Not a remote position. Applicants must be able to come to our South Jordan office daily.
$17 per hour with bonus potential
About Zander Real Estate Team
Zander Team is an exceptional Real Estate Team. Founder Tamara Zander is the top ½% of all agents in Utah. Broker, Corey Zander, has an MBA and worked at Kennecott Land 5+ years as the Research and Marketing Manager.
- We serve and care about our clients, team, and community.
- We demonstrate integrity in all we do.
- We pursue growth and learning.
- We choose a positive attitude.
- We are grateful for God’s blessings in our lives.
We provide superior Real Estate services exceeding expectations where:
- Our clients enthusiastically recommend us to family and friends.
- We offer opportunities for our team members to grow and thrive.
- We are trusted professionals respected in our industry and give back to the community.