RE/MAX Town & Country
We are looking for a licensed Transaction Coordinator to join our team. This person will manage Real Estate transactions alongside 3 existing Transaction Coordinators in a fast paced office while providing excellent customer service. You will have the opportunity to interact with agents, clients, lenders, inspectors, contractors and title companies to ensure the transaction runs smoothly from start to finish.
- Act as a liaison between the clients and the agents
- Manage the contract from acceptance to close
- Keep the agent inofrmed about challenges and issues that need to be handled
- Work with the lender and the title as a liaison to ensure a smooth transaction
- Real Estate License in California
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in time management and problem solving
$16.00 to $22.00 per hour
About RE/MAX Town & Country
At Josh Barker's office at RE/MAX
We have the best administrative and executive team the industry has to offer. Our team enjoys a fast paced, technology rich, and professional work environment. The key to our high production and unsurpassed customer service is the administrative and executive team that we have assembled. We offer a team atmosphere with an amazing work environment.