Sage Sotheby's International Realty
We are searching for an administrative assistant / transaction coordinator to assist our real estate brokerage. You’ll manage all administrative aspects of the transaction from contract to close, including providing assistance with contract and escrow-related documentation, scheduling inspections and repairs, and working with all parties to facilitate a smooth and successful transaction. You'll be responsible for office hospitality—including answering phones, greeting visitors, accepting mail, and other office administrative duties. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills and love working with people. If you’re looking for a place to advance your real estate career, start your application today!
- Check each document to verify it has all the correct signatures and dates so the transaction process goes smoothly
- Manage transaction contracts from both home buyers and sellers to close the deal in a timely manner
- Work directly with clients, agents, cooperating agents, title/escrow officers, lenders, home inspectors to ensure the transaction process flows smoothly from contract to close
- Schedule and Monitor transaction dates and deadlines to ensure all parties perform duties in a timely manner
- Open and close the office each morning and afternoon
- Maintain a clean and professional office environment
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- High school diploma required; Associate’s degree preferred
- Applicants must possess exceptional organizational and verbal and written skills
- Experience in the real estate industry is a must—specifically as a transaction coordinator, compliance, or as a producing agent.
- Motivated to serve people and provide a luxury-level customer service experience
- A valid Drivers License
- A Professional Resume & Cover Letter are expected
$40,000 to $50,000 per year
About Sage Sotheby's International Realty
Sage Sotheby's International Realty is one of the fastest-growing residential real estate brokerages in the Oklahoma City metropolitan area. We intend to continue empowering the most professional, well-equipped Realtors in the industry. At Sage Sotheby's International Realty, good enough isn't good enough. We pride ourselves on our work ethic, attention to detail, professionalism, integrity, and ability to deliver first-class service every time.