White Glove Realty
We are seeking an EXCEPTIONAL Transaction Coordinator for our growing and dynamic real estate team to help keep our agents on track and ensure our clients experience top-notch service!
The ideal person is someone who cares about the quality of their work and enjoys working in a fast paced, small office environment. You’ll have a friendly, positive attitude, be a team player, and multi-tasker with a sense of urgency. You will also be interested in the long term of the business. We are seeking a self-motivated thinker, not just task manager who is detail oriented, thinks outside the box, and is creative and involved. This job is responsible for the day to day support of Sales Agents and Office Management.
Must be well organized, a self-starter who is able to learn new technology easily, provide excellent customer service, have great phone skills and be able to multi-task efficiently.
General hours are Monday – Friday, 8:30-5:30 but some flexibility is required for client events.
Many opportunities for advancement! We offer a fun and friendly office with great teammates!
- Oversee all listing files and listing marketing (Brochures, flyers, online marketing, etc.)
- Act as a liaison between clients and agents
- Compile and distribute weekly/monthly reports to clients (buyers and sellers)
- Manage contract to close process
- Provide concierge level customer service to clients and customers
- Enter critical dates for property sales on shared Google Calendar
- Work with the title company as a secondary liaison on any necessary information/documentation to help get the property to a successful closing
- Coordinate seller listing sign installation and removal at the appropriate times
- Schedule photographers for all seller listings
- Continue to take day to day office tasks away from agent, organizing workflow and reducing inefficiencies
- Technologically savvy and able to learn new programs quickly and able to troubleshoot common issues; proficiency in Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook and Internet skills
- Have excellent attention to detail and high-level accuracy with documents
- Concerned with doing things the right way the first time
- Flexible in daily routine; ability to prioritize and manage shifting responsibilities
- Ability to assess, prioritize and act quickly
- Deadline driven and extremely organized
- Continue to maintain the good will and reputation of the entire team
- Able to make quick and effective decisions, solve problems, as well as maintain confidentiality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A true professional, who supports the entire team in achieving their goals
$250 per file
About White Glove Realty
We are a client experience-focused boutique brokerage servicing the Houston and surrounding Metro areas. Our team helps 100+ families a year and are looking to grow to help 500+ families a year achieve their real estate transactions. Our mission is to do all of this while achieving balance between work and life, while putting the client first. Together we can achieve more and the client receives more.