Grinnell Group/Keller Williams Market Pro Realty
Our growing Real Estate Team is seeking a Transaction Coordinator. We're looking for an overachiever to provide the best customer service ever (110%) to our buyer and seller clients, vendors, and partners, inevitably converting everyone we do business with into a raving fan!
The Transaction Coordinator is a proactive individual who is outgoing, draws energy from working with people, and is optimistic. They have a strong sense of urgency, but not at the expense of quality. In addition, he/she demonstrates the knowledge, attitudes, skills, and habits of a high achiever who is committed to putting clients first, doing the right thing, and seeking win-win agreements on a daily basis.
The Transaction Coordinator must be adaptable to change and be solution oriented. He/She will manage the entire contract-to-close process efficiently and effectively to ensure all transactions close on time, with little or no hassle to clients and third parties. This individual must provide exceptional customer service.
- Provide exceptional customer service throughout the entire closing process
- Act as a proactive liaison between real estate agents, clients, title companies and lenders during the process of a real estate sale and effectively manage the administrative tasks involved in closing a sale
- Create timelines and follow up with individuals as needed to ensure all deadlines are met and contingencies are released
- Maintain accurate and compliant files for all transactions
- Create a house file (either in Dotloop or physical) for all transactions
- Create Greensheets
- Understand the contracts in order to summarize all important terms, conditions and contingency dates
- Communicate with the agent several times throughout the transaction including all important dates, missing documents, calendar reminders, file compliance status, etc.
- Communicate regularly with the client to send them reminders, check in and let them know what to expect in each step of the closing process
- Establish and cultivate relationships with all third parties including lenders, inspectors, appraisers, and all agents in order to ensure a smooth closing process and share relevant information
- Draft any addenda needed throughout transaction and keep a record of them on file and ensure they are shared with relevant parties
- Be the first point of contact/resource for all questions that arise throughout the closing process from agent (and client, attorneys, lenders, appraisers, other transaction coordinators/Realtors, etc.)
- Stay in good communication with the agent if any issues arise that they need to handle or negotiate
- Coordinate closing date, time and location and notify all parties
- Notify client about utility accounts to set up/cancel
- Complete the closing file including any documents needing signatures/initials/dates, commission amount for the check to bring back, and any other documents needed from closing
- Attend Closings
- Close out the file after the closing including changing the MLS status to closed for our listings, double-checking the file, making an electronic copy of the HUD, and processing the check
- Add closed file to Dotloop
- Follow up with clients after the closing to check in and request a testimonials and referrals
- Excellent at building rapport
- People oriented
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good organizational skills
- Learning based
- Willing to learn scripts and dialogues
- High school graduate
- Real estate license preferred, but must have within 30 days. (Reimbursement upon completion)
$26,000 - $32,000 per year
About Grinnell Group/Keller Williams Market Pro Realty
The mission of the Grinnell Group is to provide the premier customer service experience for each home seller and home buyer we work with. Knowledge we’ve gained through working in the local market empowers us to provide our home buyers and sellers with the advice they need to make informed decisions. Whether it’s selling a home, searching for a home, or negotiating a contract, each member of the Grinnell Group is an experienced real estate professional who applies their expert skills to each step of the process to help each client achieve an outstanding result.