The Mike Randall Team - Coldwell Banker Pinnacle Properties
In search of a driven, energetic, real estate enthusiast who is super-fast paced and a perfectionist. If your mantra in life is “I want it done perfectly and RIGHT NOW”, you are the perfect fit for this role! The selected candidate will exhibit tremendous drive and a compelling reason to succeed. They will also be detail oriented to quality and aesthetics.
We expect the best. We will train the selected candidate to be THE best of the best.
Somebody who proves to be talented will have tons of potential for huge opportunity!
We are looking for someone who will strive to provide the best service ever to our buyer and seller clients, vendors, and partners, which will facilitate our listing and closing transactions converting everyone with whom we do business to a raving fan.
- Build, implement and manage all systems for clients, lead generation, database management and back office support
- Coordinate marketing events and client activities
- Oversee all listing files and listing marketing (brochures, flyers, online marketing, etc.)
- Manage website, blog sites and social media
- Act as a liaison between clients and agents
- Participate in company-provided training sessions
- Compile and distribute weekly/monthly reports to clients (buyers and sellers)
- Manage contract to close process
- Create and maintain an operations manual that documents all systems and standards
- Be the first point of contact in handling customer inquiries and complaints
- Create, maintain and utilize a complete lead follow-up system
- Keep agent informed about challenges and issues that need to be handled
- Provide concierge level customer service to clients and customers
- Work with all preferred vendors, including professional photographers, contractors, etc.
- Enter critical dates for property sales on shared Google Calendar
- Shall send out weekly reminders of upcoming critical dates via email
- Work with the title company as a secondary liaison on any necessary information/documentation to help get the property to a successful closing
- Coordinate seller listing sign installation and removal at the appropriate times
- Schedule photographers for all seller listings
- Continue to take day to day office tasks away from agent, organizing workflow and reducing inefficiencies
- Technologically savvy and able to learn new programs quickly and able to troubleshoot common issues; proficiency in Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook and Internet skills
- Have excellent attention to detail and high-level accuracy with documents
- Concerned with doing things the right way the first time
- Flexible in daily routine; ability to prioritize and manage shifting responsibilities
- Ability to assess, prioritize and act quickly
- Deadline driven and extremely organized
- Able to stay calm and patient when faced with emotional situations
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills; can empathize and build relationships with a variety of personalities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A true professional, who supports the entire team in achieving their goals
About The Mike Randall Team - Coldwell Banker Pinnacle Properties
Mike Randall has been helping people buy and sell real estate in The Shoals area since 2000 and is consistently one of the top agents in the market.