The Jesse Herfel Group
Top Producing Real Estate Group looking for a self-motivated, driven, growth seeking Transaction Coordinator/Administrative Assistant.
- Eager to please clients and agents
- Ability to manage files in fast pace environment
- Loves the administrative support role
- Ability to meet or exceed timelines
- Exemplify a great attitude daily
- Candidate must be a licensed realtor.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in real estate or other relevant fields.
- Experience using Keller Williams technology is preferred.
- Must have a strong working knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint and CRM platforms.
- Have a strong understanding of real estate contracts and a knowledge of transaction documents.
- Have a working knowledge of important transaction timelines and deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently with little supervision.
- The ability to quickly and effectively moved from one task to the next.
- Flexibility and a positive attitude.
$3,000/mo + Bonuses
About The Jesse Herfel Group
We have participated in the sale of over 2,000 and are nationally ranked and recognized as one of the top teams in the nation. The Jesse Herfel Real Estate Group with Keller Williams, was founded by Jesse Herfel in 1998. Jesse prides himself in achieving high levels of success in any market and providing opportunity for everyone in his organization. As a member of Gary Keller's exclusive Top 100 International Mega Agents, Jesse is constantly exposing our organization to top level training and the latest real estate trends and technology. The agents within our organization are award winning top producers.