LEAP Property Group, LLC
The purpose of this position is to interface with sellers, buyers, and the closing attorney on all pending closings to ensure that they close smoothly and efficiently according to the terms of the purchase agreement and/or assignment contract.
- Daily review of each property that is under contract, and review with the closing attorney as necessary to resolve any issues that may affect closing on time
- When a new property is put under contract ensuring that all docs are sent to our closing attorney and that all internal systems are initiated in order to start the process flow throughout the company
- Updating appropriate info in “real time” and as necessary in our CRM
- Sending out all buyer marketing in a timely manner
- Transferring utilities into and out of the company name as needed
- Buyer insurance for properties when applicable
- Getting final water readings
- Arranging for all docs to be completed and submitted from buyers and sellers for each deal
How this position is evaluated:
Successfully executing the duties of this position mean that deals go from inception to closing on time, without any involvement from the owners, and limited or no help from other team members.
- The Closing Coordinator will interact closely with the closing attorney and be very proactive in identifying potential issues that could affect a closing and working to solve problems in a timely manner.
- This position requires a great amount of urgency as well as critical thinking and independent problem-solving.
- When issues arise, it is expected that the closing coordinator will resolve the issues, independent of other team members, in order to bring closings to a successful conclusion.
- Additionally, this position is responsible for creating and sending out buyer marketing using Mailchimp, our cash buyer website, FB, Instagram, Linkedin, Twitter, as well as other advertising channels.
- Extensive experience in real estate closings
- Ability to understand, review, and dissect HUD closing documents
- Help resolving title issues and understand title reports
- Skip Tracing owners in attempt to resolve possible title issues
- Title research
- Great communication skills
- Tech Savvy
- Friendly, positive demeanor and attitude!
- Team Player
$15 per hour
About LEAP Property Group, LLC
LEAP Property Group, LLC has been solving homeowner problems and buying houses in the greater Charlotte area. We solve all types of challenges and look to create win/win situations with homeowners. We are utilizing new technology, processes and systems, while creating a brand our customers will know and trust. It is an exciting time for our company. We have 'startup energy' in the atmosphere with the stability of deep financial backing and business know how. Are you looking for a new and exciting place to work where your ideas will be heard and results will be highly rewarded? Are you looking for a company you can grow with? If so, we would love to hear from you.