Drew Nicoll Home Selling Team
We are searching for a transaction coordinator to assist our real estate team. You’ll manage all administrative aspects of the transaction from contract to close, including providing assistance with escrow-related documentation, scheduling inspections and repairs, and acquiring seller approval for offers and counteroffers. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills and love working with people. If you’re looking for a place to advance your real estate career, start your application today!
- Manage transaction contracts from both home buyers and sellers to close the deal in a timely manner
- Coordinate home inspections negotiate prices for necessary repairs, and make sure each repair is completed
- Acquire seller approval for offers and counteroffers from buyers to complete the process in a timely manner
- Enter client information into the client database system and submit appropriate documentation to the office broker for file compliance and keep track of transaction activity
- Review all documentation and confirm each has the proper signatures and dates to complete the home sale process quickly and smoothly
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Experience in the real estate industry, transaction management or coordination, titles, and/or mortgages preferred
- Obtained real estate license or are currently pursuing
- Applicants must possess exceptional organizational and verbal and written skills
- Passionate about providing excellent customer service
- High school or equivalent required, some college experience preferred
$18 - $20 hourly
About Drew Nicoll Home Selling Team
Our Top Agent Experts team is rapidly expanding and helping Agents across America build a successful career in Real Estate!