Stratton Real Estate Group
We’re looking for a driven transaction coordinator to manage contracts throughout the entire home selling and buying process. You’d be responsible for overseeing transactions from start to finish to ensure offers and counteroffers are approved for a smooth and successful sale. Our ideal candidate is extremely organized and has superb customer service skills to make customers feel at ease. If you love working with people and thrive in a fast-paced work environment, apply today!
- Manage transaction contracts from both home buyers and sellers to close the deal in a timely manner
- Input client information into the client database system, track transaction activities, and submit each necessary document to the office broker for file compliance
- Obtain seller’s approval for the buyer’s offers and counteroffers to ensure the transaction process goes as quickly as possible
- Coordinate home inspections negotiate prices for necessary repairs, and make sure each repair is completed
- Coordinate and attend all closing procedures, such as moving schedules
- High school diploma required; Associate’s degree preferred
- Candidates should be organized and able to communicate written and verbal information to clients accurately and clearly
- Obtained real estate license or are currently pursuing
- Driven by a desire to provide excellent customer service and a great customer experience
- Background or knowledge of the real estate industry, transaction coordination, titles, and mortgages preferred
$15 Hour plus Bonus
About Stratton Real Estate Group
Stratton Real Estate Group is a Team based out of Tucson, Arizona that ranks in the top 1% of Real Estate Sales in the Greater Tucson Area and #8 Team in Arizona. Not only do we specialize in Residential Real Estate, but we also have Commercial and Property Management Teams that allow us to serve our clients in almost any type of transaction. We also have expansion locations in Oklahoma City, Dallas, Phoenix/Gilbert and Springfield Markets!
At Stratton Real Estate Group, we are on a mission to eradicate the mediocrity in the real estate industry by developing top-notch real estate agents that deliver exceptional service and experience to our clients.
We are a results-based team that has a passion for giving back to Teachers, Veterans and those battling Ovarian Cancer in our community. If you are a rewards-based sales person we have a LARGE administration staff to leverage your sales production!!