The Peardon Team
Our real estate office is seeking a transaction coordinator who can effectively assist our valued home buyers and sellers from contract to close. You’ll work to make sure home inspections are arranged, assist with escrow documentation, schedule inspection appointments, and repairs, and assure offers and counteroffers are approved. Applicants should enjoy helping people and continually learning how to streamline our process. Sound like something you’d love? Apply now!
- Save customer information in the CRM system, forward all necessary paperwork to the office broker for file compliance, and track transaction activities
- Oversee all administrative tasks regarding home buyer and seller transactions from executed purchase agreement to close
- Arrange for and attend events regarding the closing process, including moving schedules
- Help agents, customers, and other parties with all escrow paperwork, including appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- Check each document to verify it has all the correct signatures and dates so the transaction process goes smoothly
- Applicants must possess exceptional organizational and verbal and written skills
- Already a licensed realtor or is pursuing real estate license
- Previous experience in transaction management, transaction coordination, real estate, titles, or mortgages highly valued
- Driven by a desire to provide excellent customer service and a great customer experience
- High school diploma required; Associate’s degree preferred
$40,000 - $50,000
About The Peardon Team
GOING THROUGH THE PROCESS, TOGETHER
We love helping buyers find their dream home! That's why we work with each client individually, taking the time to understand their unique lifestyles, needs, and wishes.
You'll find that we'll be a committed ally to negotiate on your behalf and with the backing of a trusted company. Get in touch with us today!