Keller Williams of Highlands County
We’re looking for a driven transaction coordinator to manage contracts throughout the entire home selling and buying process. You’d be responsible for overseeing transactions from start to finish to ensure offers and counteroffers are approved for a smooth and successful sale. Our ideal candidate is extremely organized and has superb customer service skills to make customers feel at ease. If you love working with people and thrive in a fast-paced work environment, apply today!
- Supervise all administrative duties for home buyer and seller transactions from contract to close
- Input client information into the client database system, track transaction activities, and submit each necessary document to the office broker for file compliance
- Ensure inspections are scheduled and assist with negotiating and completing any necessary repairs
- Support sales agents, clients, and other parties with escrow-related paperwork, such as appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- Review all documentation and confirm each has the proper signatures and dates to complete the home sale process quickly and smoothly
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Applicants must possess exceptional organizational and verbal and written skills
- Passionate about providing excellent customer service
- Obtained real estate license or are currently pursuing
- High school diploma or GED required, preferably some college experience
- Previous experience in transaction management, transaction coordination, real estate, titles, or mortgages highly valued
$40,000 - $50,000 yearly
About Keller Williams of Highlands County
We are a fast-growing Real Estate Office of traditional as well as tech-enabled agents.