McIntosh Realty Team
Our real estate office is seeking a transaction coordinator who can effectively assist our valued home buyers and sellers from contract to close. You’ll work to make sure home inspections are arranged, assist with escrow documentation, and assure offers and counteroffers are approved. Applicants should enjoy helping people and continually learning how to streamline their processes. Sound like something you’d love? Apply now!
- Manage transaction contracts from both home buyers and sellers to close the deal in a timely manner
- Input client information into the client database system, track transaction activities, and submit each necessary document to the office broker for file compliance
- Review all documentation and confirm each has the proper signatures and dates to complete the home sale process quickly and smoothly
- Aid real estate agents, clientele, and other stakeholders with paperwork and ensure the completion of all escrow documents, such as appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- High school or equivalent required, some college experience preferred
- Driven by a desire to provide excellent customer service and a great customer experience
- Must have excellent organizational skills and communication skills
- Background or knowledge of the real estate industry, transaction coordination, titles, and mortgages preferred
- Already a licensed realtor or is pursuing real estate license
About McIntosh Realty Team
At McIntosh Realty Team, our Vision is to Garner the Respect of Our Community by Finding and Retaining the Best Agents and Team Members who Have a Sense of Urgency in Delivering Exceptional Customer Service, Marketplace Knowledge, and Using State of the Art Industry Tools. We are a Hardworking, Open, Fun, Gossip-Free Team Environment that Builds Trust at All Levels Where we Take Pride in and Celebrate Individual, Team and Community Wins. Our Values are Service, Passion, Integrity, Respect, Innovation and Teamwork.