The Grant Group
We are searching for a transaction coordinator to assist our real estate team. You’ll manage all administrative aspects of the transaction from contract to close, including providing assistance with escrow-related documentation, scheduling inspections and repairs, and acquiring seller approval for offers and counteroffers. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills and love working with people. If you’re looking for a place to advance your real estate career, start your application today!
- Manage transaction contracts from both home buyers and sellers to close the deal in a timely manner
- Look over all paperwork to confirm they have the correct signatures and dates, assuring that the closing process has been done accurately and efficiently
- Support sales agents, clients, and other parties with escrow-related paperwork, such as appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- Obtain seller’s approval for the buyer’s offers and counteroffers to ensure the transaction process goes as quickly as possible
- Coordinate and attend all closing procedures, such as moving schedules
- Driven by a desire to provide excellent customer service and a great customer experience
- High school diploma or GED required, preferably some college experience
- Candidates should be organized and able to communicate written and verbal information to clients accurately and clearly
- Background or knowledge of the real estate industry, transaction coordination, titles, and mortgages preferred
- Obtained real estate license or are currently pursuing
$35,000 - $45,000 yearly
About The Grant Group
The Grant Group is a fast-growing and fun real estate team serving the Minneapolis/St. Paul area. We strive to have the highest earning, and most experienced agents in Minnesota. Come grow with us!