Keller Williams Realty
We are searching for a transaction coordinator to assist our real estate associates. You’ll manage all administrative aspects of the transaction from contract to close, including providing assistance with escrow-related documentation, scheduling inspections and repairs, and acquiring seller approval for offers and counteroffers. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills, attention to detail, be task-oriented, and love working with people. If you’re looking for a place to advance your real estate career, start your application today!
- Input client information into the client database system, track transaction activities, and submit each necessary document to the office broker for file compliance
- Oversee all administrative tasks regarding home buyer and seller transactions from executed purchase agreement to close
- Make sure the buyer’s offer and counteroffers get approved by the seller to ensure a smooth real estate sales process
- Help agents, customers, and other parties with all escrow paperwork, including appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- Check each document to verify it has all the correct signatures and dates so the transaction process goes smoothly
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Obtained real estate license or are currently pursuing
- Passionate about providing excellent customer service
- Background or knowledge of the real estate industry, transaction coordination, titles, and mortgages preferred
- Must have excellent organizational skills and communication skills
- High school diploma or GED required, preferably some college experience
$30,000 - $60,000 yearly
About Keller Williams Realty
Keller Williams Realty is the largest real estate company in the world and our group of offices in the Sacramento and Chico area serves over 550 associates, helping over 4,500 buyers and sellers and selling over $2 Billion in real estate in 2020 alone.