David Plush Home Selling Team
We are searching for a transaction coordinator to assist our real estate team. You’ll manage all administrative aspects of the transaction from contract to close, including providing assistance with escrow-related documentation, scheduling inspections and repairs, and acquiring seller approval for offers and counteroffers. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills and love working with people. If you’re looking for a place to advance your real estate career - come grow with us!
- Look over all paperwork to confirm they have the correct signatures and dates, assuring that the closing process has been done accurately and efficiently
- Obtain seller’s approval for the buyer’s offers and counteroffers to ensure the transaction process goes as quickly as possible
- Schedule moving times and attending all closing-related meetings
- Input client information into the client database system, track transaction activities, and submit each necessary document to the office broker for file compliance
- Help agents, customers, and other parties with all escrow paperwork, including appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- High school or equivalent required, some college experience preferred
- Background or knowledge of the real estate industry, transaction coordination, titles, and mortgages preferred
- Applicants must possess exceptional organizational and verbal and written skills
- Passionate about providing excellent customer service
- Obtained real estate license or are currently pursuing
$35,000 - $45,000 yearly
About David Plush Home Selling Team
David Plush Home Selling Team is a fast growing team of real estate professionals serving the greater Richmond VA markets. Come grow with us!