Pappalardo Real Estate Group
We’re looking for a driven transaction coordinator to manage contracts throughout the entire home selling and buying process. You’d be responsible for overseeing transactions from start to finish to ensure offers and counteroffers are approved for a smooth and successful sale. Our ideal candidate is extremely organized and has superb customer service skills to make customers feel at ease. If you love working with people and thrive in a fast-paced work environment, apply today!
- Manage transaction contracts from both home buyers and sellers to close the deal in a timely manner
- Schedule moving times and attending all closing-related meetings
- Look over all paperwork to confirm they have the correct signatures and dates, assuring that the closing process has been done accurately and efficiently
- Ensure inspections are scheduled and assist with negotiating and completing any necessary repairs
- Enter client information into the client database system and submit appropriate documentation to the office broker for file compliance and keep track of transaction activity
- Aid real estate agents, clientele, and other stakeholders with paperwork and ensure the completion of all escrow documents, such as appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Must have excellent organizational skills and communication skills
- High school diploma required; Associate’s degree preferred
- Background or knowledge of the real estate industry, transaction coordination, titles, and mortgages preferred
- Passionate about providing excellent customer service
- Obtained real estate license or are currently pursuing
About Pappalardo Real Estate Group
- To provide people with successful opportunities and life- changing experiences through real estate.
- To be the #1 real estate team of choice for How we do it and in the heart for Why we do it.
Values and Beliefs:
- God, Family then Business Truth & Honesty Integrity
- Doing What You Say You Will Do Reliable
- Servant Heart Mentality First Seek to Understand Teamwork
- Follow the Golden Rule Positive Mindset Philanthropy
- Win-Win Outcomes