Gorman Residential Real Estate
We are searching for a transaction coordinator to assist our real estate team. You’ll manage all administrative aspects of the transaction from contract to close, including providing assistance with escrow-related documentation, scheduling inspections and repairs, and acquiring seller approval for offers and counteroffers. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills and love working with people. If you’re looking for a place to advance your real estate career, start your application today!
- Oversee all administrative tasks regarding home buyer and seller transactions from executed purchase agreement to close
- Obtain seller’s approval for the buyer’s offers and counteroffers to ensure the transaction process goes as quickly as possible
- Support sales agents, clients, and other parties with escrow-related paperwork, such as appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- Schedule home inspections and any necessary repairs, and assist in negotiations regarding repairs
- Save customer information in the CRM system, forward all necessary paperwork to the office broker for file compliance, and track transaction activities
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Passionate about providing excellent customer service
- High school diploma or GED required, preferably some college experience
- Real estate license preferred
- Candidates should be organized and able to communicate written and verbal information to clients accurately and clearly
- Background or knowledge of the real estate industry, transaction coordination, titles, and mortgages preferred
About Gorman Residential Real Estate
Gorman Residential is a top producing Real Estate team affiliated with Keller Williams Preferred Realty. Our team's mission is to help people achieve their goals of buying, selling, or investing in real estate, exceeding expectations at every turn to create clients for life who are excited to return to us and bring their friends.
We are extremely service-based and have documented systems for everything we do in our business. Our team members are excited to bring their talents to the team and participate in a culture of service and success.
Our short-term plan includes opportunities for team members to grow within the company and create a life they are living by design.