Michelle Humes Group
We’re looking for a driven transaction coordinator to manage contracts throughout the entire home selling and buying process. You’d be responsible for overseeing transactions from start to finish to ensure offers and counteroffers are approved for a smooth and successful sale. Our ideal candidate is extremely organized and has superb customer service skills to make customers feel at ease. If you love working with people and thrive in a fast-paced work environment, apply today!
- Look over all paperwork to confirm they have the correct signatures and dates, assuring that the closing process has been done accurately and efficiently
- Coordinate and attend all closing procedures, such as moving schedules
- Oversee all administrative tasks regarding home buyer and seller transactions from executed purchase agreement to close
- Acquire seller approval for offers and counteroffers from buyers to complete the process in a timely manner
- Enter client information into the client database system and submit appropriate documentation to the office broker for file compliance and keep track of transaction activity
- Experience in the real estate industry, transaction management or coordination, titles, and/or mortgages preferred
- Driven by a desire to provide excellent customer service and a great customer experience
- Already a licensed realtor or is pursuing real estate license
- Must have excellent organizational skills and communication skills
- High school or equivalent required, some college experience preferred
$15 - $18 hourly
About Michelle Humes Group
The Michelle Humes Group is a top producing real estate team in the Peachtree City, GA area. We are building a fun, dynamic, and driven culture for sales agents who want team support with leads, appointments, and staff support and coaching for success.