Transaction Closing Coordinator and Showing Assistant
Our real estate office is seeking a transaction coordinator who can effectively assist our valued home buyers and sellers from contract to close. You’ll work to make sure home inspections are arranged, assist with escrow documentation, schedule inspection appointments and repairs, and assure offers and counteroffers are approved. Occassionlly help with Buyers. The Transaction side will be secondary help to a primary TC. Applicants should enjoy helping people and continually learning how to streamline our process. Sound like something you’d love? A Real Estate License and Real Estate experience is necessary. Apply now!
- Arrange for and attend events regarding the closing process, including moving schedules
- Enter client information into the client database system and submit appropriate documentation to the office broker for file compliance and keep track of transaction activity
- Ensure inspections are scheduled and assist with negotiating and completing any necessary repairs
- Check each document to verify it has all the correct signatures and dates so the transaction process goes smoothly
- Help agents, customers, and other parties with all escrow paperwork, including appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Motivated to serve people and provide excellent customer service
- High school or equivalent required, some college experience preferred
- Must have excellent organizational skills and communication skills
- Background or knowledge of the real estate industry, transaction coordination, titles, and mortgages preferred
- Real estate license preferred
$40,000+ depends on experience
About Darlene Streit
I am a top Broker with an international Real Estate Brand. I have been in business for many years.