Home Options Group, Inc.
We are searching for a transaction coordinator to work with our company. We are not a traditional real estate company or broker. You’ll manage all administrative aspects of the transaction from contract to close, including assisting with escrow-related documentation, keeping open conversations with financiers, scheduling inspections and repairs, and working with our prospects. The ideal candidate is motivated, results-oriented, organized, and a love for working with people.
- Schedule home inspections and any necessary repairs, and assist in negotiations regarding repairs
- Coordinate and attend all closing procedures, such as moving schedules
- Keep tabs on all deals in our pipeline that we are wholesaling or rehabbing
- Consistent communication with the title company, financiers, and homeowners
- Assisting with other additional operations including admin work
- High school diploma required; Associate’s degree preferred
- Passionate about providing excellent customer service
- Must have excellent organizational skills and communication skills
- Previous experience in transaction management, transaction coordination, real estate, titles, or mortgages highly valued
- Already a licensed realtor or is pursuing real estate license
$17-$20 Per Hour Plus Bonus
About Home Options Group, Inc.
Who’s the Boss: Justin Setzer
Who are we?
We are Home Options. It's our goal to provide excellent service and extra special care to our clientele, as many are often in distressed situations. Our companies core values are:
- Outward to passion projects and to those we service
- Pants not on fire - We tell the truth, even when it doesn't benefit us
- Golden Rule - We will do unto others as we would have them do unto us
- Blessed to be a blessing - We give to those who can't give back
- Open communication - We are clear when there is an issue
- Feedback welcome - We are open to the feedback of others
- Priority people - We don't trade what's permanent to us for what's not