We are seeking a transaction coordinator to assist our rapidly expanding real estate team. The ideal candidate will have proven excellent customer service skills and will coordinate all aspects of contracts including title/escrow, mortgage loans, and appraisal processes. If this sounds like you then we need to talk! We offer a positive, professional working environment where we have each other’s backs. We work hard and play hard. The compensation package is based on experience. If you’re looking for a place to advance your career - come grow with us!
- Attend the closing process to assist and schedule important information like moving times
- Acquire seller approval for all offers and counters made by the buyer so the entire process for our clients is completed in a timely manner
- Confirm all documentation has the appropriate signatures and dates so the home sale process is completed as smoothly and as quickly as possible
- Manage all administrative aspects of the transaction from contract to close
- Follow up with clients 30 days, 90 days, and 120 days after closing to assist with any home improvement recommendations
- Prior experience in transaction coordination, real estate, titles, and/or mortgages preferred
- High school diploma or GED required, some college experience preferred
- Driven to provide an excellent customer service experience
- Candidates must have exceptional written and verbal skills
$35,000 - $45,000 yearly
About RE/MAX Closers
RE/MAX Closers is a full-service Real Estate Company. Our agents are supportive, collaborative, and driven. We are top professionals in our field and strive to have the most efficient and educated staff, agents and employees.