Janice Overbeck Real Estate
ARE YOU A GO-GETTER LOOKING FOR A BIGGER LIFE?
We’re looking for people with die-hard enthusiasm, a flair for achievement, and a willingness to do what it takes to succeed. If the idea of using your talents to help facilitate hundreds of real estate transactions in a high energy office environment excites you, you should probably keep reading.
- As the Transaction/Marketing Coordinator, you will have hands-on experience with the inner workings of a top Atlanta real estate team.
- This role is in-office. Duties include frequent communication with clients via email and phone, writing public remarks and captions for resale and builder listings, lifestyle and listing blogging, listing support, updating listing templates, listing syndicate management (managing our Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com, etc. accounts), and open house marketing.
- The role requires some weekend availability (can be completed from home)
- Key skills: High attention to detail, strong written and verbal communication skills, team-oriented, and self-driven. This is an entry-level position. The new hire will be trained.
- Mandatory requirements: Strong written and verbal communication skills, working knowledge of Adobe InDesign and Photoshop, knowledge in all Microsoft Office products.
- Real estate experience and licensing not required.
- Bachelor’s degree and experience in related field required.
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU? If you want to be part of an award-winning Atlanta real estate team, working in a high energy environment with high-income potential, send us your resume. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Supervise all administrative duties for home buyer and seller transactions from contract to close
- Ensure inspections are scheduled and assist with negotiating and completing any necessary repairs
- Arrange for and attend events regarding the closing process, including moving schedules
- Input client information into the client database system, track transaction activities, and submit each necessary document to the office broker for file compliance
- Obtain seller’s approval for the buyer’s offers and counteroffers to ensure the transaction process goes as quickly as possible
- Must have excellent organizational skills and communication skills
- High school or equivalent required, some college experience preferred
- Driven by a desire to provide excellent customer service and a great customer experience
- Background or knowledge of the real estate industry, transaction coordination, titles, and mortgages preferred
$14 per hour
About Janice Overbeck Real Estate
The Janice Overbeck Real Estate Team, a team of specialists out of the Keller Williams Realty Atlanta North office, serves real estate buyers, sellers and investors in the Greater Atlanta Area. The Janice Overbeck Real Estate Team was named #1 Group in Keller Williams Atlanta North based on 2019 closings and we are on track to close over 475 units in 2020.