We are searching for a transaction coordinator to assist our real estate team. You’ll manage all administrative aspects of the transaction from contract to close, including providing assistance with escrow-related documentation, scheduling inspections and repairs, and acquiring seller approval for offers and counteroffers. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills and love working with people. If you’re looking for a place to advance your real estate career - come grow with us!
- Acquire seller approval for offers and counteroffers from buyers to complete the process in a timely manner
- Review all documentation and confirm each has the proper signatures and dates to complete the home sale process quickly and smoothly
- Input client information into the client database system, track transaction activities, and submit each necessary document to the office broker for file compliance
- Schedule home inspections and any necessary repairs, and assist in negotiations regarding repairs
- Coordinate and attend all closing procedures, such as moving schedules
- Motivated to serve people and provide excellent customer service
- Background or knowledge of the real estate industry, transaction coordination, titles, and mortgages preferred
- High school diploma or GED required, preferably some college experience
- Candidates should be organized and able to communicate written and verbal information to clients accurately and clearly
- Obtained real estate license or are currently pursuing
$16.50 - $19 hourly
About Keller Williams
The Lodel Group of KW is a professional real estate team that puts the needs of clients first. We are a growing team and leader in our market.