Taylor Reid Realty
We’re looking for a driven transaction coordinator to manage contracts throughout the entire home selling and buying process. You’d be responsible for overseeing transactions from start to finish to ensure offers and counteroffers are approved for a smooth and successful sale. Our ideal candidate is extremely organized and has superb customer service skills to make customers feel at ease. If you love working with people and thrive in a fast-paced work environment, apply today!
- Review all documentation and confirm each has the proper signatures and dates to complete the home sale process quickly and smoothly
- Arrange for and attend events regarding the closing process, including moving schedules
- Save customer information in the CRM system, forward all necessary paperwork to the office broker for file compliance, and track transaction activities
- Help agents, customers, and other parties with all escrow paperwork, including appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- Oversee all administrative tasks regarding home buyer and seller transactions from executed purchase agreement to close
- Coordinate home inspections negotiate prices for necessary repairs, and make sure each repair is completed
- Passionate about providing excellent customer service
- High school diploma required; Associate’s degree preferred
- Applicants must possess exceptional organizational and verbal and written skills
- Previous experience in transaction management, transaction coordination, real estate, titles, or mortgages highly valued
About Taylor Reid Realty
Taylor Reid Realty is a boutique Real Estate brokerage in Lubbock. Our mission is to change lives, families, and futures through real estate.