We are searching for a transaction coordinator to assist our real estate team. You’ll manage all administrative aspects of the transaction from contract to close, including providing assistance with escrow-related documentation, scheduling inspections and repairs, and acquiring seller approval for offers and counteroffers. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills and love working with people. If you’re looking for a place to advance your real estate career, start your application today!
- Make sure the buyer’s offer and counteroffers get approved by the seller to ensure a smooth real estate sales process
- Schedule moving times and attending all closing-related meetings
- Ensure inspections are scheduled and assist with negotiating and completing any necessary repairs
- Enter client information into the client database system and submit appropriate documentation to the office broker for file compliance and keep track of transaction activity
- Manage transaction contracts from both home buyers and sellers to close the deal in a timely manner
- Applicants must possess exceptional organizational and verbal and written skills
- Background or knowledge of the real estate industry, transaction coordination, titles, and mortgages preferred
- Motivated to serve people and provide excellent customer service
- Obtained real estate license or are currently pursuing
- High school diploma required; Associate’s degree preferred
$30,000 - $50,000 per year at plan commission
About Resolution Realty
Resolution Realty is founded on a simple, yet hard to come by standard in our industry: “We treat each and every client like they are our only client, exceeding their expectations with timely, responsive service and operating with integrity and a passion for excellence.”
Independently owned and operated, Resolution Realty is a full service residential real estate brokerage that has been servicing Las Vegas since 2011. We pride ourselves on over-delivering when it comes to customer service and overall results. Our team has led the industry in traditional home sales, short sales, foreclosure sales and asset disposition for distressed homeowners with an emphasis on community stability improvement goals and first time homebuyers.