Braden Real Estate Group
We are seeking a transaction coordinator who is passionate about providing world-class customer service and ensuring a successful and enjoyable experience for our valued home buyers and sellers from contract to close. This is your chance to join a successful real estate team where you do more than just earn a living. You’ll be part of a growing family that invests as much in each other as we do our clients. We are fully engaged in your professional and personal growth in a way that few others offer. Apply now!
- Confirm all documentation has the appropriate signatures and dates so the home sale process is completed as smoothly and as quickly as possible
- Call clients 30 days, 90 days, and 120 days after closing to follow up and continue great customer service with home improvement recommendations
- Add all client information into the client database system, submit all necessary documentation to the office broker for file compliance, and keep track of transaction activities
- Ensure that the offer and counteroffers from the buyer are approved by the seller to create a smooth real estate sales process for our clients
- Coordinate and attend closing procedures and set moving schedules
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Possess a real estate license or are currently pursuing
- Has a passion for providing great customer service
- High school diploma or GED required
- Prior experience in transaction coordination, real estate, titles, and/or mortgages preferred
- Must possess excellent written and verbal skills
$36,000 - $45,000
About Braden Real Estate Group
Braden Real Estate Group (BREG) epitomizes passion, hard work, and creative service in every detail of your Real Estate transaction. Representing the savvy consumers of the Houston real estate industry with competency and integrity.
Mostly native Houstonians, we understand the numerous intangible benefits of life in Houston, with its unmatched opportunity, culture, and diversity. Specializing in residential sales and development, BREG is an all-inclusive brokerage equipped to effectively manage your Real Estate needs.
Keeping stellar customer service at the core of our business, we pride ourselves on being industry experts and at the forefront of the ever-changing Real Estate industry.
Braden Real Estate Group was built upon the legacy of the Braden Family. Being deeply rooted in family and treating clients alike is both a guiding principle and a way of life for Braden Real Estate Group.