Edinson Properties Group
We are searching for a transaction coordinator to assist our real estate team. You’ll manage all administrative aspects of the transaction from contract to close, including providing assistance with escrow-related documentation, scheduling inspections and repairs, and preparing amendments upon seller approval during contract. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills and love working with people. If you’re looking for a place to advance your real estate career - come grow with us!
- Supervise all administrative duties for home buyer and seller transactions from contract to close
- Arrange for and attend events regarding the closing process, including moving schedules
- Obtain seller’s approval for the buyer’s offers and counteroffers to ensure the transaction process goes as quickly as possible
- Support sales agents, clients, and other parties with escrow-related paperwork, such as appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- Enter client information into the client database system and submit appropriate documentation to the office broker for file compliance and keep track of transaction activity
- Check each document to verify it has all the correct signatures and dates so the transaction process goes smoothly
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Experience in the real estate industry, transaction management or coordination, titles, and/or mortgages preferred
- Candidates should be organized and able to communicate written and verbal information to clients accurately and clearly
- Real estate license preferred
- Passionate about providing excellent customer service
- High school diploma required; Associate’s degree preferred
$30,000 - $35,000 per year
About Edinson Properties Group
We are a real estate team that specializes in real estate sales, commercial, property management, and real estate coaching.
- Edinson Properties Group - Real Estate Team specializing in Residential & Commercial sales and leasing.
- Edinson Property Management - Residential and Commercial Property Management