White Glove Realty
We’re looking for a driven transaction coordinator to manage contracts throughout the entire home selling and buying process. You’d be responsible for overseeing transactions from start to finish to ensure offers and counteroffers are approved for a smooth and successful sale. Our ideal candidate is extremely organized and has superb customer service skills to make customers feel at ease. If you love working with people and thrive in a fast-paced work environment, apply today!
- Acquire seller approval for offers and counteroffers from buyers to complete the process in a timely manner
- Help agents, customers, and other parties with all escrow paperwork, including appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- Look over all paperwork to confirm they have the correct signatures and dates, assuring that the closing process has been done accurately and efficiently
- Oversee all administrative tasks regarding home buyer and seller transactions from executed purchase agreement to close
- Input client information into the client database system, track transaction activities, and submit each necessary document to the office broker for file compliance
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Previous experience in transaction management, transaction coordination, real estate, titles, or mortgages highly valued
- High school or equivalent required, some college experience preferred
- Real estate license preferred
- Candidates should be organized and able to communicate written and verbal information to clients accurately and clearly
- Passionate about providing excellent customer service
$20,000 - $30,000 yearly
About White Glove Realty
We are a client-experience focused boutique brokerage servicing the Houston and surrounding metro areas. Our team helps 100+ families a year and are looking to grow to help 500+ families a year achieve their real estate transactions. Our mission is to do all of this while achieving balance between work and life, while putting the client first. Together we can achieve more and the client receives more.