Rio Realty Group
Our real estate team is seeking a transaction coordinator who can effectively assist our clients, both buyers, and sellers, from contract to close. You’ll play a huge part in making sure our sellers and buyers have what they need to avoid pitfalls and ensure they have a seamless transaction.
On listings we are looking for assistance scheduling listing photos, inputting listings on the MLS, following up with lenders on the financing process, outlining offers, or gathering feedback from previous showings.
For buyers, we are looking for assistance on sending out contracts and disclosures, scheduling home inspections, assisting with escrow documentation, and getting buyers ready to go to closing. Applicants should enjoy helping people and continually learn how to streamline our process. We pride ourselves on five-star reviews and manage about 8 million in sales. Sound like something you’d love? Apply now!
- Save customer information in the CRM system, forward all necessary paperwork to the office broker for file compliance, and track transaction activities
- Oversee all administrative tasks regarding home buyer and seller transactions from executed purchase agreement to close
- Coordinate and attend all closing procedures, such as moving schedules
- Obtain seller’s approval for the buyer’s offers and counteroffers to ensure the transaction process goes as quickly as possible
- Aid real estate agents, clientele, and other stakeholders with paperwork and ensure the completion of all escrow documents, such as appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Motivated to serve people and provide excellent customer service
- Candidates should be organized and able to communicate written and verbal information to clients accurately and clearly
- Obtained real estate license or are currently pursuing
- Experience in the real estate industry, transaction management or coordination, titles, and/or mortgages preferred
- High school diploma or GED required, preferably some college experience
$36,000 - $54,000 yearly
About Rio Realty Group
In search of an experienced professional with confidence and joy in life. Someone able to support a successful realtor immediately. Also, the ability to support additional buyers agents in the near future. TC experience highly desired.