Keller Williams Hopkinton: The Venice Group
Top local real estate office is looking for a transaction coordinator to manage contracts throughout the entire home selling and buying process from contract to close. The ideal candidate is a hardworking leader with proven customer service skills. We offer a competitive compensation package including flexible scheduling, vacation, and sick leave. Prior experience in real estate is preferred, but we can train the right person. If you thrive in a fast-paced work environment and are excited about this opportunity, apply today!
- Assure offers and counteroffers are approved by sellers so the process for our clients is smooth
- Add all client information into the client database system, submit all necessary documentation to the office broker for file compliance, and keep track of transaction activities
- Confirm all documentation has the appropriate signatures and dates so the home sale process is completed as smoothly and as quickly as possible
- Call clients 30 days, 90 days, and 120 days after closing to follow up and continue great customer service with home improvement recommendations
- Assist both parties of buyers and sellers to close the contract quickly
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Motivated to provide excellent customer service and experience
- High school diploma or GED required, some college experience preferred
- Must possess excellent written and verbal skills
- Prior experience in transaction coordination, real estate, titles, and/or mortgages preferred
- Real estate license preferred or pursuing
About Keller Williams Hopkinton: The Venice Group
Keller Williams Hopkinton: The Venice Group is a vibrant, inviting mega-agent team office working with Keller Williams Gateway. We are a dynamic team with over 30 years of real estate experience combined. Our CEO, Jim Knowlton, is a founding member and master coach with Workman Success Systems and an expert in real estate business growth and development. The team focuses heavily on coaching and teaching our agents to grow with and expand their businesses independently and within the team utilizing high-volume leads and lead generation processes, employ experts in transaction management and processing, as well as a fun and collaborative work environment.