The Rivlin Group
We’re looking for a driven transaction coordinator to manage contracts throughout the entire home selling and buying process. You’d be responsible for overseeing transactions from start to finish to ensure offers and counteroffers are approved for a smooth and successful sale. Our ideal candidate is extremely organized and has superb customer service skills to make customers feel at ease. If you love working with people and thrive in a fast-paced work environment, apply today!
- Schedule home inspections and any necessary repairs, and assist in negotiations regarding repairs
- Look over all paperwork to confirm they have the correct signatures and dates, assuring that the closing process has been done accurately and efficiently
- Input client information into the client database system, track transaction activities, and submit each necessary document to the office broker for file compliance
- Supervise all administrative duties for home buyer and seller transactions from contract to close
- Support sales agents, clients, and other parties with escrow-related paperwork, such as appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- Candidates should be organized and able to communicate written and verbal information to clients accurately and clearly
- Already a licensed realtor or is pursuing real estate license
- Experience in the real estate industry, transaction management or coordination, titles, and/or mortgages preferred
- Motivated to serve people and provide excellent customer service
- High school diploma required; Associate’s degree preferred
About The Rivlin Group
Our company is a collaborative team of dedicated real estate agents serving the Henderson area. If customers want the best results for their real estate needs, they can depend on us! Learn more about us below!
- We are named among the top real estate organizations.
- We will sell over 120 homes this year.
- We are tech-forward.
- We are hard-working and treat real estate as a career.
- We are systems and results-oriented!
- We crave an environment where you are surrounded by true professionals that are amazing at what they do within our organization.