Summit Realty Group
Summit Realty Group is seeking a transaction coordinator who can effectively assist our agents to achieve a successful closing. You’ll work in collaboration with lenders and the title companies, schedule appointments and repairs, and manage contracts throughout the home buying and selling process. The ideal candidate is extremely organized and has superb customer service skills to make clients feel at ease. If you're looking for a fast paced and exciting job, apply now!
- Support sales agents, clients, and other parties with escrow-related paperwork, such as appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- Manage transaction contracts from both home buyers and sellers to close the deal in a timely manner
- Enter client information into the client database system and submit appropriate documentation to the office broker for file compliance and keep track of transaction activity
- Schedule home inspections and necessary repairs, appraisals, well and septic tests (as well as any other tests the buyer or seller has agreed to)
- Work closely with the title company and lender to ensure we meet the targeted closing date
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- High school diploma required; Associate’s degree preferred
- Applicants must possess exceptional organizational and verbal and written skills
- Driven by a desire to provide excellent customer service and a great customer experience
- Previous experience in transaction management, transaction coordination, real estate, titles, or mortgages highly valued
$38,000 - $45,000 yearly
About Summit Realty Group
Summit Realty is one of the top Real Estate Firms in Fairbanks and continuing to grow.