Desrochers Realty Group
We are currently seeking a full time Transaction Coordinator/Admin Asst II to start immediately!
Hours are Monday-Friday 6:00-10:00 pm, Saturday on call & Sunday 10:00 am–7:00 pm
We are looking for an individual who is highly organized and multi-task oriented to work within the closing side of our group. Must be able to take initiative, grow within the position, work independently as well as within the group, communicate well, exhibit common sense, and follow procedures in place. This person will play an important role working with the rest of our closing staff to handle files from purchase agreement to closing status. This position offers a flexible work from home atmosphere with the ability to earn FT income.
*No phone calls or office drop-ins please or you will be disqualified.
*Resume preferred with references requested later. Phone interviews will be conducted initially.
- Email correspondence which will potentially include some phone coverage for lead agent in the future
- Track/input lead agent contacts
- Communicate with department employees as necessary
- Data entry to various databases – like Skyslope & Realvolve
- Drafting contracts, amendments, & various addenda
- Update contacts/categories
- Provide inspection information to buyers and buyer docs
- Discuss personal property exchanges
- Weekend/evening communication via phone and email with our team, title companies/lenders, vendors, and clients.
- Learn how to navigate email responses over evening/weekend due to importance/priority.
- Learn and convey all aspects of the job with responsibilities subject to change
- Ability to train in office as needed with department manager
- Ability to convey written and verbal information to customers and agents clearly and accurately
- Knowledge and background in Real Estate, Transaction Coordination, Titles and Mortgages preferred
- Team player with willingness to work within the entire group
- Transportation with a valid Minnesota Drivers license
- Ability to cover evening & weekend hours and be available for quick response within 1 hour of the request (or as determined) via email or phone call for Saturday on call hours
- Experience using Microsoft, Word, Excel, Adobe, and Google
- Good organization, detail, ability to multi-task well, punctuality and follow up are a must
- Self-starter with an outgoing personality- must be willing to work independently
- Experience working with a high volume of transactions, Skyslope experience preferred.
- Must have ability to work under pressure
- If licensed, non-practicing preferred
$18 - $23 hourly
About Desrochers Realty Group
We are a growing real estate group run by a husband and wife team. Consistently selling over $100 million each year, we are joined with one of the fastest growing real estate brokerages - eXp Realty.