RE/MAX First Realty
We are searching for a transaction coordinator to assist our real estate team. You’ll manage all administrative aspects of the transaction from contract to close, including providing assistance with escrow-related documentation, scheduling inspections and repairs, and acquiring seller approval for offers and counteroffers. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills and love working with people. If you’re looking for a place to advance your real estate career, start your application today!
- Save customer information in the CRM system, forward all necessary paperwork to the office broker for file compliance, and track transaction activities
- Schedule home inspections and any necessary repairs, and assist in negotiations regarding repairs
- Support sales agents, clients, and other parties with escrow-related paperwork, such as appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- Arrange for and attend events regarding the closing process, including moving schedules
- Look over all paperwork to confirm they have the correct signatures and dates, assuring that the closing process has been done accurately and efficiently
- Passionate about providing excellent customer service
- Must have excellent organizational skills and communication skills
- High school diploma or GED required, preferably some college experience
- Obtained real estate license or are currently pursuing
- Experience in the real estate industry, transaction management or coordination, titles, and/or mortgages preferred
$35,000 - $40,000
About RE/MAX First Realty
One of the top real estate offices in Central New Jersey, who is growth focused.