We are searching for a transaction coordinator to assist our real estate team. You’ll manage all administrative aspects of the transaction from contract to close, including providing assistance with escrow-related documentation, scheduling inspections and repairs, and acquiring seller approval for offers and counteroffers. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills and love working with people.
This person will also assist with marketing and operation activities. If you’re looking for a place to advance your real estate career, start your application today!
- Support sales agents, clients, and other parties with escrow-related paperwork, such as appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- Coordinate home inspections negotiate prices for necessary repairs, and make sure each repair is completed
- Input client information into the client database system, track transaction activities, and submit each necessary document to the office broker for file compliance
- Look over all paperwork to confirm they have the correct signatures and dates, assuring that the closing process has been done accurately and efficiently
- Schedule moving times and attending all closing-related meetings
- High school or equivalent required, some college experience preferred
- Already a licensed realtor or is pursuing real estate license
- Candidates should be organized and able to communicate written and verbal information to clients accurately and clearly
- Background or knowledge of the real estate industry, transaction coordination, titles, and mortgages preferred
- Passionate about providing excellent customer service
$34,000 - $50,000 yearly
About Premier Listings
Premier Listings is a unique company with a very specific vision - to help agents live and work with more passion, focus and skill. Our goal is your success and happiness. We offer leads, training, a supportive environment, a friendly culture, and more.