Jessica Adams Group
Our top producing agent is seeking a transaction coordinator who can effectively assist our valued home buyers and sellers from contract to close. Job REQUIRES you to be LIVE in Coral Gables. This is NOT a virtual position. You’ll work to make sure home inspections are arranged, assist with escrow documentation, schedule inspection appointments, and repairs, and assure offers and counteroffers are approved. Applicants should enjoy helping people and continually learning how to streamline our process. Sound like something you’d love? Apply now!
- Ensure inspections are scheduled and assist with negotiating and completing any necessary repairs
- Make sure the buyer’s offer and counteroffers get approved by the seller to ensure a smooth real estate sales process
- Help agents, customers, and other parties with all escrow paperwork, including appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- Arrange for and attend events regarding the closing process, including moving schedules
- Manage transaction contracts from both home buyers and sellers to close the deal in a timely manner
- Already a licensed realtor or is pursuing real estate license
- Experience in the real estate industry, transaction management or coordination, titles, and/or mortgages preferred
- Applicants must possess exceptional organizational and verbal and written skills
- Motivated to serve people and provide excellent customer service
- High school or equivalent required, some college experience preferred
About Jessica Adams Group
In nine years, Jessica Adams has personally conducted over $300 million in transactions and at the midway point of 2021 has closed over $75 million in transactions. Adams, president and global real estate advisor at Jessica Adams Luxury Real Estate of ONE Sotheby’s International Realty, entered real estate to fully steer her career and work closely with her husband, Jason Adams.