Our real estate office is seeking a transaction coordinator who can effectively assist our valued home buyers and sellers from contract to close. You’ll work to make sure home inspections are arranged, assist with escrow documentation, schedule inspection appointments and repairs, and assure offers and counteroffers are approved. Applicants should enjoy helping people and continually learning how to streamline our process. Sound like something you’d love? Apply now!
- Review all documentation and confirm each has the proper signatures and dates to complete the home sale process quickly and smoothly
- Make sure the buyer’s offer and counteroffers get approved by the seller to ensure a smooth real estate sales process
- Supervise all administrative duties for home buyer and seller transactions from contract to close
- Coordinate home inspections negotiate prices for necessary repairs, and make sure each repair is completed
- Arrange for and attend events regarding the closing process, including moving schedules
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- High school diploma or GED required, preferably some college experience
- Experience in the real estate industry, transaction management or coordination, titles, and/or mortgages preferred
- Already a licensed realtor or is pursuing real estate license
- Passionate about providing excellent customer service
- Must have excellent organizational skills and communication skills
We are a leading real estate team in Clarksville and all of Middle Tennessee. We offer opportunities for individual agents interested in working in the Clarksville real estate market. Our business in this market is booming and we need business partners willing to go the extra mile.