Reeds Real Estate
We are searching for a transaction coordinator to assist our real estate team. You’ll manage all administrative aspects of the transaction from contract to close, including providing assistance with escrow-related documentation, scheduling inspections and repairs, and acquiring seller approval for offers and counteroffers. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills and love working with people. If you’re looking for a place to advance your real estate career - come grow with us!
- Acquire seller approval for offers and counteroffers from buyers to complete the process in a timely manner
- Aid real estate agents, clientele, and other stakeholders with paperwork and ensure the completion of all escrow documents, such as appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- Schedule moving times and attending all closing-related meetings
- Ensure inspections are scheduled and assist with negotiating and completing any necessary repairs
- Review all documentation and confirm each has the proper signatures and dates to complete the home sale process quickly and smoothly
- Must have excellent organizational skills and communication skills
- High school diploma or GED required, preferably some college experience
- Experience in the real estate industry, transaction management or coordination, titles, and/or mortgages preferred
- Driven by a desire to provide excellent customer service and a great customer experience
- Real Estate experience required
$12 - $17.50 hourly
About Reeds Real Estate
Reeds Real Estate is a family-owned company that focuses on growing their award winning service with more real estate advisors. Their mission is to change lives by helping customers achieve their heart's desire. Their vision is to be the best place to work, the best place to buy and sell real estate, and to give their best to their community. Their values are to serve. Because they live out their values, Reeds Real Estate has been selected by Best of Chesapeake Award in Real Estate Agents category by the Chesapeake Award Program for 4 years consecutively. As a result of their heart for serving their best to their community, Reeds Real Estate is always looking to grow and expand their team of real estate advisors who share their values of serving their clients and putting their interest upon their own. Reeds Real Estate believes that serving their clients is more about making their clients happy and delivering 5 star service versus the money they're expecting to gain.