Reeds Real Estate
We’re looking for a driven transaction coordinator to manage contracts throughout the entire home selling and buying process. You’d be responsible for overseeing transactions from start to finish to ensure offers and counteroffers are approved for a smooth and successful sale. Our ideal candidate is extremely organized and has superb customer service skills to make customers feel at ease. If you love working with people and thrive in a fast-paced work environment, apply today!
- Schedule home inspections and any necessary repairs, and assist in negotiations regarding repairs
- Save customer information in the CRM system, forward all necessary paperwork to the office broker for file compliance, and track transaction activities
- Check each document to verify it has all the correct signatures and dates so the transaction process goes smoothly
- Obtain seller’s approval for the buyer’s offers and counteroffers to ensure the transaction process goes as quickly as possible
- Manage transaction contracts from both home buyers and sellers to close the deal in a timely manner
- Must have excellent organizational skills and communication skills
- Motivated to serve people and provide excellent customer service
- Already a licensed realtor or is pursuing real estate license
- High school diploma required; Associate’s degree preferred
- Background or knowledge of the real estate industry, transaction coordination, titles, and mortgages preferred
- Real Estate experience required
$12 - $17.50 hourly
About Reeds Real Estate
Reeds Real Estate is a family-owned company that focuses on growing their award winning service with more real estate advisors. Their mission is to change lives by helping customers achieve their heart's desire. Their vision is to be the best place to work, the best place to buy and sell real estate, and to give their best to their community. Their values are to serve. Because they live out their values, Reeds Real Estate has been selected by Best of Chesapeake Award in Real Estate Agents category by the Chesapeake Award Program for 4 years consecutively. As a result of their heart for serving their best to their community, Reeds Real Estate is always looking to grow and expand their team of real estate advisors who share their values of serving their clients and putting their interest upon their own. Reeds Real Estate believes that serving their clients is more about making their clients happy and delivering 5 star service versus the money they're expecting to gain.