Luster Realty Group
We’re looking for a driven transaction coordinator to manage contracts throughout the entire home selling and buying process. You’d be responsible for overseeing transactions from start to finish to ensure offers and counteroffers are approved for a smooth and successful sale. Our ideal candidate is extremely organized and has superb customer service skills to make customers feel at ease. If you love working with people and thrive in a fast-paced work environment, apply today!
- Responsible for the processing of all contracts through closing.
- Establish an effective line of communication between agents and clients.
- Assures that all post-closing disbursements, filing, and procedures take place.
- Responsible for keeping the entire team updated on the progress of all contracts and advises team members when they need to become involved in negotiations or problem resolution.
- Maintains all vendor and service provider files.
- Can work well independently, but also realize the value of working on a team.
- Responsible for updating clients and vendors on progress.
- Technologically savvy and able to learn new programs quickly and able to troubleshoot common issues; proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Internet skills
- Have excellent attention to detail and high-level accuracy with documents
- Ability to assess, prioritize and act quickly
- Learning-based and solution-oriented
- Team player who is willing to help when needed
- Deadline driven and extremely organized
- Continue to maintain the goodwill and reputation of the entire team
- A true professional, who supports the entire team in achieving their goals
- Growth mindset
- Appreciation and acceptance of accountability for their work
$32,000 - $35,000+ bonus potential
About Luster Realty Group
Luster Realty Group is a part of the top 20% producing agents at Keller Williams Realty United. The company is based in Chapel Hill and serves the Triangle area. The team was recognized by Triangle Real Producers for outstanding production and growth in 2019. Our mission is to create unlimited opportunities for our clients, business partners, family, and friends through real estate ownership. Our vision is to inspire clients, business partners, family, and friends to build big lives and generational wealth through real estate. We are looking to continue to grow and help more families with the help of a Rockstar Executive Assistant.
Our Team Describes Its Culture and Beliefs as –
Giving From Your Heart