The Couture Group
Our real estate office is seeking a transaction coordinator who can effectively assist our valued home buyers and sellers from contract to close. You’ll work to make sure home inspections are arranged, assist with escrow documentation, schedule inspection appointments and repairs, and assure offers and counteroffers are approved. Applicants should enjoy helping people and continually learning how to streamline our process. Sound like something you’d love? Apply now!
- Schedule moving times and attending all closing-related meetings
- Aid real estate agents, clientele, and other stakeholders with paperwork and ensure the completion of all escrow documents, such as appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- Make sure the buyer’s offer and counteroffers get approved by the seller to ensure a smooth real estate sales process
- Manage transaction contracts from both home buyers and sellers to close the deal in a timely manner
- Input client information into the client database system, track transaction activities, and submit each necessary document to the office broker for file compliance
- Coordinate home inspections negotiate prices for necessary repairs, and make sure each repair is completed
- Look over all paperwork to confirm they have the correct signatures and dates, assuring that the closing process has been done accurately and efficiently
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Previous experience in transaction management, transaction coordination, real estate, titles, or mortgages highly valued
- High school diploma or GED required, preferably some college experience
- Driven by a desire to provide excellent customer service and a great customer experience
- Must have excellent organizational skills and communication skills
46,000 + Bonus
About The Couture Group
In 2020, The Couture Group served over 100 families and closed $30,000,000 in real estate transactions! We have over 12 years of Real Estate experience in the Colorado Real Estate Market and lead with one simple mission “To Educate and Serve Others”. We build our values on integrity, honesty, and experience. We are passionate about what we do and are always grateful for our clients and our relationships. Our team believes in paying it forward. Over the past years, we have donated to The Colorado Children’s Hospital, Growing Home, The Alzheimer's Association, March of Dimes, and numerous food drives. We are expert negotiators which results in a better bottom line for our clients whether they are buying or selling.
We love learning and empowering others to be the BEST version of themselves! Come join our team today!