The Karp Group
We are searching for a transaction coordinator to assist our real estate team. You’ll manage all administrative aspects of the transaction from contract to close, including providing assistance with escrow-related documentation, scheduling inspections and repairs, and acquiring seller approval for offers and counteroffers. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills and love working with people. If you’re looking for a place to advance your real estate career, start your application today!
- Manage transaction contracts from both home buyers and sellers to close the deal in a timely manner
- Make sure the buyer’s offer and counteroffers get approved by the seller to ensure a smooth real estate sales process
- Aid real estate agents, clientele, and other stakeholders with paperwork and ensure the completion of all escrow documents, such as appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- Schedule home inspections and any necessary repairs, and assist in negotiations regarding repairs
- Enter client information into the client database system and submit appropriate documentation to the office broker for file compliance and keep track of transaction activity
- High school or equivalent required, some college experience preferred
- Experience in the real estate industry, transaction management or coordination, titles, and/or mortgages preferred
- Real estate license preferred
- Candidates should be organized and able to communicate written and verbal information to clients accurately and clearly
- Passionate about providing excellent customer service
$50,000 - $55,000
About The Karp Group
Dan Karp is a well-respected entrepreneur with a passion for helping people and businesses, and building meaningful long-term relationships in the process.
Dan has a defined vision for his business growth and development that can only be achieved by partnering with the right people, hiring the right people, and building with the right people. In his pursuit of elevating his business, he is determined to provide growth and betterment to the dedicated people in his world.