The Greatest Moves Team of RE/MAX Advantage Realty
We are seeking a transaction coordinator who is passionate about providing world-class customer service and ensuring a successful and enjoyable experience for our valued home buyers and sellers from contract to close. This is your chance to join a successful real estate team where you do more than just earn a living. You’ll be part of a growing family that invests as much in each other as we do our clients. We are fully engaged in your professional and personal growth in a way that few others offer. Apply now!
- Schedule, coordinate, and attend the closing process including moving schedules
- Assist both parties of buyers and sellers to close the contract quickly
- Verify and sign off on all documents received for correct signatures and dates so the transaction process is completed efficiently
- Schedule 30-day, 90-day, and 120-day client customer service follow-up calls to assist with any home improvement provider recommendations and referrals
- Ensure that the offer and counteroffers from the buyer are approved by the seller to create a smooth real estate sales process for our clients
- Prior experience in transaction coordination, real estate, titles, and/or mortgages preferred
- High school diploma or GED required, some college experience preferred
- Able to convey written and verbal information to customers and agents clearly and accurately
- Has a passion for providing great customer service
- Real estate license preferred or pursuing
About The Greatest Moves Team of RE/MAX Advantage Realty
The Greatest Moves Team of RE/MAX Advantage Realty is a real estate sales team headquartered in Baltimore City, with an expanding coverage area with Maryland offices located in Ellicott City, Columbia, Eldersburg, Fulton, Ocean City, Westminster, Towson, and Seaford, Delaware. Our Team is consistently rated in the top 1% of Realtors in the state of Maryland.
Our business is quite different from a traditional brokerage. Our training, systems, technology, and support are designed to create an environment of success, and we genuinely care about helping you reach your personal goals. If you enjoy working with people, are trustworthy, enjoy building relationships, possess a strong work ethic, and have the ability to utilize technology effectively, then you could be a perfect Greatest Moves Team member!