Key Realty / Ohio Foreclosure Solutions LLC
Our real estate team is seeking a Part-Time transaction coordinator who can effectively assist our home buyers and sellers from contract to close. You’ll work to make sure home inspections are arranged, manage all listing paperwork and escrow documentation, schedule inspection appointments, and repairs, and assure all the i's are dotted and t's are crossed. Applicants should enjoy helping people and continually learning how to streamline our process. Sound like something you’d love? Apply now!
- Supervise all administrative duties for home buyer and seller transactions from contract to close
- Review all documentation and confirm each has the proper signatures and dates to complete the home sale process quickly and smoothly
- Save customer information in the CRM system, forward all necessary paperwork to the office broker for file compliance, and track transaction activities
- Coordinate home inspections negotiate prices for necessary repairs, and make sure each repair is completed
- Help agents, customers, and other parties with all escrow paperwork, including appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- High school diploma required; Associate’s degree preferred
- Previous experience in transaction management, transaction coordination, real estate, titles, or mortgages highly valued
- Applicants must possess exceptional organizational and verbal and written skills
- Passionate about providing excellent customer service
- A Real Estate License or prior experience as a paralegal would be helpful, but not required
$14 - $17 hourly
About Key Realty / Ohio Foreclosure Solutions LLC
Us, in a nutshell: We are Licensed Real Estate agents, real estate investors, and entrepreneurs. In addition to helping folks buy and sell homes, we purchase and renovate property that future residents and owners are proud to live in. We do this by transforming distressed properties that are a burden for sellers (and an eyesore for neighbors) into nice places that people want to call home.
We have been in the real estate business for over 15 years, and when we are doing our job well, residents, sellers, buyers, and business partners love us to death.