716 Realty Group 2.0
We are searching for a transaction assistant to help our real estate transactions team. You’ll manage all administrative aspects of the transaction from contract to close, including providing assistance with escrow-related documentation, scheduling inspections and repairs, and acquiring seller approval for offers and counteroffers. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills and love working with people. If you’re looking for a place to advance your real estate career, start your application today!
- Enter client information into the client database system and submit appropriate documentation to the office broker for file compliance and keep track of transaction activity
- Look over all paperwork to confirm they have the correct signatures and dates, assuring that the closing process has been done accurately and efficiently
- Manage transaction contracts from both home buyers and sellers to close the deal in a timely manner
- High school diploma required; Associate’s degree preferred
- Motivated to serve people and provide excellent customer service
- Candidates should be organized and able to communicate written and verbal information to clients accurately and clearly
- Previous experience in transaction management, transaction coordination, real estate, titles, or mortgages highly valued
- Real estate license preferred
$30,000 - $35,000 yearly
About 716 Realty Group 2.0
716 Realty Group 2.0 was designed with the client in mind. We developed a proven process that streamlines the Real Estate experience.