Alexander Monticello Real Estate
The Transaction and Marketing Coordinator is a newly created position in a rapidly growing residential real estate business serving the Capital Region. Monticello was ranked the fastest growing residential real estate company from 2015 - 2017 by the Albany Business Review (March 2018). The company was founded in 2011 and has grown to 12 realtors. Monticello completed over 175 transactions in 2017, with more than $40,000,000 in total sales volume.
This position provides an opportunity for increased responsibility and income as the company continues to grow. The position is primarily responsible for directing and growing the business through effective management of client transactions, marketing, and coordination of office transactions.
The Transaction and Marketing Coordinator will primarily provide support to the broker/owner through the following duties and responsibilities:
- Oversees DotLoop to review and certify all buyer and seller contracts and disclosures related to company are in compliance with all applicable state and federal regulations.
- Monitors contract dates and contingencies for both home purchases and sales.
- Is responsible for the setup and monitoring of company website, including managing content.
- Is responsible for the setup and monitoring of individual websites for listed properties, including managing content.
- Managing leads and the company database as needed.
- Designs and produces brochures, flyers, direct mail campaigns and information displays on behalf of both the company and listed properties.
- Directs social media presence and online marketing on behalf of company.
- Writes company blog posts, newsletters, memos and press releases.
- Creates listing presentations for prospective sellers, including developing comparative market analysis.
- Creates promotional videos to market property listings.
- Implements and periodically revises the company's marketing and public relations plan.
- Installs and removes yard sign panels and lockboxes.
- Provides overall company and office administrative support; other duties may be assigned.
- Bachelors degree.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Excellent phone skills and ability to call and track leads.
- Patience working with new and current clients.
- The ability to on-board new agents, train and teach them the company software and systems.
- Strong written and verbal skills.
- The ability to problem solve, think creatively and independently.
- Attention to detail and well organized.
- Openness to learning and using web based software and online content management.
- A valid NYS driver license and reliable transportation – local travel required.
- Ability to work nights and weekends.
- Prior management experience preferred.
- Familiarity with the real estate business preferred.
- Self-motivation to get it done!
$40,000 to $50,000
About Alexander Monticello Real Estate
The company was founded in 2011 and has grown to 12 realtors with over 175 transactions in 2017 with more than $40,000,000 in total sales volume. Monticello is ranked as the 20th largest real estate company in the region. The Albany Business Review ranked Monticello as the fastest growing residential real estate company in the entire Capital Region (March 2018).