Morales Real Estate Group - Remax
Are you an organizational guru?
Due to growth, The Morales Group, Inc has a unique opportunity for a talented assistant. If you have the gift of hospitality, thoroughly enjoy interacting with others and have an amiable, outgoing and pleasant demeanor, we look forward to hearing from you. We are searching for a person who genuinely desires to help others, takes pride in their quality of work and also has the ability to multi-task and solve problems. This critical position requires someone who can be interrupted frequently, maintain an exceptional attitude, joyfully serve others and shares our belief that people come first.
- Input new listings into the MLS
- Generate property flyers and other marketing pieces for each property
- Communicate (verbal, written and in person) professionally with clients and vendors and ensure all listing/transaction tasks are completed on-time with the highest level of customer service
- Oversee and manage the whole listing to closing process (including documentation, deadlines, communication with all parties)
- Follow compliance procedures and guidelines
- Work with Manager and Managing Broker to ensure sales goals are met
- Facilitate and market open houses
- Verify and sign off on all documents received for correct signatures and dates
- Technology savvy - able to learn new programs quickly and able to troubleshoot common issues
- Coordinate seller listing sign installation and removal at the appropriate times
- Schedule photographers for all seller listings
- Continue to take day to day office tasks away from agent, organizing workflow and reducing inefficiencies
- Help build up 5 star reviews by providing excellent customer service
- Experience in Real Estate, Transaction Coordination, Titles or Mortgages
- Attention to detail, high-level accuracy with documents. Concerned about doing things the right way. Ability to assess, prioritize and act quickly. Ability to bring about order in the midst of a fast paced work environment, deadline driven. Open to new ideas and systems. Service based attitude. Able to stay calm and emotionally agile in challenging situations and to empathize and build relationships.
- Respond well to stress and keep calm in all situations
- Independent and self-motivated
- Reliable and dependable
- Motivation to provide excellent customer service and experience
- Accurate and attentive to detail
About Morales Real Estate Group - Remax
Jose Luiz Morales and the Morales Real Estate Group is one of the fastest growing real estate teams in CA. Currently ranked #18 for Remax in the state of CA with 109 closings in 2017 and over $1.3 Million in Gross Commissions. We are a growing company and our 5 year goal is to be at 1,000 Real Estate transactions. We are looking for you to help us get there.
Personally, the Morales Group stands for "Making a Difference." By this we mean making a difference in our clients' lives, making a difference in our community, making a difference in the lives of our families and friends. Making a difference with anyone we come in contact with. Our mission in life is to help and to give back.